Precious Metals Refining
Technology Conservation Group offers ecologically-efficient and competitive refining based on the volume processed. Precious metal bearing material collected during de-manufacturing and mechanical shredding and separation is processed and refined in accordance with our agreement with audited, environmentally-sound primary smelters using hydrometallurgical and pyrometallurgical technologies. By eliminating the middle-man and dealing directly with the primary smelters we achieve a more cost-effective throughput and an increased return to our customers.
It’s important to us that you are deriving business benefit from our precious metals refining service offering. By this we mean you are receiving maximum value for your material coupled with the assurance it is being processed by a vendor with whom we have built a long-term relationship.
- The needs of you, our customer, are first and foremost when it comes to handling your material
- Our years of experience have given us the expertise to be able to identify and return additional value on more precious-metal bearing materials.
- We use primary refiners that operate under stringent sustainable development practices.
- TCG’s requirement for risk management is mirrored by our refiners. They apply environmental risk and performance management to all aspects of their business, placing the same value on protecting their customers as we do.
- Recycling precious metals reduces the need for mining as it returns the metals back to the manufacturing cycle. Although precious metals are not a renewable resource with a short regeneration cycle they are still being mined and used at an alarming rate. It’s imperative we make a conscious effort to recycle them or we will eventually run out. Let us help you contribute to its reuse.